Holiday Inspiration - Kent Cottages
Great reasons to visit Herne Bay:
- Herne Bay is a seaside town in Kent, only seven miles north of Canterbury. Originally a fishing village and a notorious haunt for Smugglers, Herne Bay became a popular seaside resort during the 19th century and retains a gentle quality reminiscent of that lost era. The waters surrounding the town are perfect for sporting enthusiasts including rowers, yachtsmen and jet-ski riders.
- Herne Bay is a great location for exploring the North Kent coastline. We have a great selection of holiday cottages in Herne Bay, all situated very close to the sea with fantastic views.
- Little Hampton (EK594) sleeps 5 and Iluka (EK560) sleeps 3, all accept pets, with direct beach access and fabulous sea views. These properties are located near Hampton Pier on the western side of Herne Bay which is a pleasant walk along the sea-front path to the centre of town.
Deal is an ancient Cinque Port situated on the English Channel eight miles north-east of Dover. It is a former fishing, mining and garrison town that has two castles, museums and a range of independent shops. Deal, formerly the busiest port in England, today enjoys a reputation as a quiet seaside location, perfect for a relaxing getaway. All within walking distance of the seafront and just off the main high street, we have three properties which compete with each other for attention.
- Salt Cottage (EK227) sleeps 4, is surprisingly spacious and has the added bonus of a balcony on the top floor and last but not least, is
- Lighthouse Cottage (EK162) sleeps 6, Full of character and charm, this lovely Grade II listed property is in the main conservation area of Deal.
- Blue Skies (CC0248) sleeps 6 and is a charming period property over three floors, located on a delightful square in the Deal conservation area.
Which one to pick? Why not get a group of friends together and book all three? We also have numerous other properties in Deal so you are bound to find the ideal holiday home of your choice!