Sevenoaks in Kent
(1) Emmetts Garden, an interesting hillside garden with year-round features. The Edwardian estate that was owned by Frederic Lubbock, and was a plants man’s passion and a much-loved family home.
(2) Ightham Mote , The manor house dates back to 1320. You can visit the pretty courtyard and the great hall and drawing room. You are surrounded by beautiful gardens and an orchard. You can stroll through the wood and enjoy the water features.
(3) The Tudor houses set in Brasted Village is a must see. The small village is located a few miles outside Sevenoaks.
(4) Sundridge is the next village further along and houses St Marys Church.
(5) Otford Heritage Centre a village still has a working oast. As well as Otford solar system this has been built around the village.
(6) Sevenoaks Wildlife Reserve which occupies 5 lakes with plenty of bird watching areas as well as plants and animals can be enjoyed by the whole family.
(7) The high Street in Sevenoaks has many historic buildings with quaint shops.
(8) Sevenoaks has plenty of places to eat and drink for every family member to enjoy.
(9) Knole Park is stunning and certainly will take most of the day to explore the gardens and the beautiful Knole House. Situated in Sevenoaks, the grounds house deer, and you see many horses and riders enjoying the beautiful grounds of the estate.
(10) The Stag Community Arts Centre is your entertainment which offers a theatre and digital cinema to accommodate everyone’s taste.
So what are you waiting for, the town has a mainline station and regular buses in and out of town. Better still stay for a week, we have many cottages on offer